Essential Packing List
I always thought the hardest part about going on a trip abroad was purchasing the flight but no, its packing! There are a variety of factors that determine what gets stuffed in a suitcase - weather, time frame, season, reason, etc. But don't let that get you frazzled. Below I've got the essentials any woman needs, no matter what.
1. One of the worst things is sporting chapped lips while on vacation. Ain't a good look. This is why I love Dior's Addict Lip Glow - perfect combo of lipstick and balm. Plus you don't have to stuff your bag with so many beauty products. Win win.
2. Often we travel to sunny destinations, so it would be a shame to have trouble taking in the sites cause you're squinting away. Even if your not, sometimes sliding on some sunnies when you're not in the mood to do up your eyes or had a late night out -these stellar shades are perfect. Go ahead and channel your inner Olivia Palermo.
3. Every woman needs a little black dress. I repeat, every woman needs a little black dress. Why? Its perfect because you can always dress it down with a long cardigan and ballet flats or go glam with some heels and bold lips. Kendall & Kylie would approve.
4. Its hard packing shoes for a trip & I'm right there with you. Most girls would be lying if they say they don't struggle with this. However, comfort is always important, especially if you're going to be walking loads. This is why I am an advocate for the chunky heel. No need to fear cobblestone streets. Plus these shoes are great when you want to add a touch of sophistication to a jean + tee uniform.
5. Ah yes, the trusty scarf. One of the best things you can stuff in your handbag. Perfect when weather starts getting a bit nippy but not cold enough to throw on a cardigan. Also a great makeshift pillow on flights.
6. When you feel grimy and sweaty, these oil-free cleansing wipes are a trusty go to. No need to worry if you're going to breakout while on vacation. These will keep pimples at bay.
7. Moisturizer + SPF = best combo. After spending hours on a plane, plump your dry skin with Clinique's moisturizer.
8. Its a must to have a fun but practical bag to brighten up any basic outfit. Perfect for day time frolics or evenings out. This is why I just love this Valentino number. Ticks off all the boxes & great for carrying around all your travel essentials.